Candidate enrolled for MSC Hotel/ MBA Hotel Management have to undergo 2 year diploma in Hotel Management Conducted by the Nalanda Institute of Advanced Studies(N.I.A.S) with out any extra course fee.
Candidate enrolled for BSC Hotel Management and Tourism can also undergo 3 year diploma in Hotel Management conducted by the Nalanda Institute of Advanced Studies(N.I.A.S) with out any extra course fee.
8% discounts to SC/SC/OBC.
10% discounts For Ladies Candidate.
Application for admission to Hotel Management Programmes are considered by admission committee using criteria which reflect the management focus of the program and its objective of developing the future leadership of the corporate sector
The application form with prospectus can be obtained(I) in person from the office on payment of Rs. 300/- by case or (II) by post sending a requisition to the Director, Nalanda Institute Of Advanced Studies, Kolkata only along with a demand draft for Rs 350/- drawn in favour of "Nalanda Institute Of Advanced Studies", payable at kolkata.
- MSC Hotel Management/MBA Hotel Management :10+2+3 passed or Appeared.
- BSC Hotel Management:10+2 passed or Appeared.
- Diploma in Hotel Mangement:10+2 passed or Appeared.
- Eligible Candidates are required to register themselves for entrance test by submitting prescribed application form duly, filled with specified date. Admit card for personal interview will be issued from the office.
- Potential candidates has to undergo a personal interview.
- Minimum requirement of attendance per month/year is 80% failing which the student will not allowed appearing for examination.
- MSC Hotel Management/MBA Hotel Management, BSC Hotel Management & Tourism, University examination will be held in the month of September and March.
- 3 Year Diploma in Hotel Management annual examination will be in the month of February-March each year with an early notification.